Large spaces exude vibes of luxury. But they are extremely difficult to maintain. It starts with a few clothes, and in no time, without your knowledge, your entire house gets stuffed with clutter. This strange phenomenon happens, especially when there is a lot of empty space in the house. Large spaces attract clutter for some reason. And even when you declutter and free up space, your house doesn’t stay clean for too long. Small spaces like 1 BHK apartment are different. You need to be more thoughtful about what you keep in them. In case you live on rent and keep moving from one city to another, you will be forced to be more mindful of what you buy and keep. When you live in a 1 bedroom apartment, there is no way for anything you own to be hidden away in a closet or become dusty
But this, certainly, isn’t the only benefit of buying a small home or taking a 1 bhk on rent; there are several others. Check them out here
- One of the best things about a one-bedroom apartment is its compactness. You have a bedroom, a kitchen, a small dining space, bathrooms as well as a hall— all in a tiny area. You can also accommodate guests without compromising on privacy. All you need is to have customized sofas in the living room that double as beds. Another benefit of a single-room apartment is that it doesn’t demand a lot of maintenance. This means that you can spend more time relaxing with your family or doing your work instead of rushing around doing dusting and moping.
- A one-bedroom apartment is a great choice for someone who wants their house to be compact yet functional. If you don’t need extra bedrooms and do fine in small spaces, then take a 1 bhk for rent without a second thought. 1 bedroom houses usually have spacious living rooms and kitchens. Besides, you won’t have to spend a lot of money on decorations and furniture. There’s also less clutter, so you’ll have more room to move around.
- One-bedroom apartments are perfect for singles as well as couples. Despite being small in size, such apartments can offer ample privacy. Some one-bedroom apartments include a washing area as well, where you can keep all your laundry and cleaning tools and other products. Also, by choosing the right furniture, you’ll be able to maximize your space, even in a one-bedroom apartment.
- One-bedroom apartments offer more space as compared to single rooms. And unlike studios, they have more privacy and are suited for working. Whether you want to work from home or spend quality time with your partner, a one-bedroom apartment will give you all the space and privacy you need. And since many of such homes come with an attached balcony, spending some leisure time out in the open won’t be difficult.
- If you have the budget for a small home, go for a 1 bhk instead of a studio apartment. You can easily host small get-togethers and parties in a one-bedroom apartment and entertain more guests. A one-bedroom apartment is obviously more affordable than a two-bedroom house. So, if you’re on a budget, a one-bedroom rental is often the best option for you and your partner.
- A one-bedroom apartment is the best choice for busy people who have just come home to sleep. It has got a bedroom which means that it provides a more private living space, which is particularly helpful if you stay with your partner. So, if you’re in a relationship, a 1 BHK flat is the ideal choice for you. It can also have extra features and is often safer to live in.
- A 1 BHK apartment is easier to clean as compared to larger flats. If you are a busy, time-pressed student or working professional, you don’t probably get a lot of time to clean your house. The result? A heavily cluttered interior space. Sometimes, having a large house can also be the reason why you don’t feel like cleaning regularly. After all, cleaning large spaces is not just backbreaking but also extremely time-consuming. One-bedroom apartments are definitely a better alternative and are easier to clean. You can clean the entire house by simply investing a few minutes of your day every day.
Although 1 BHK flats have numerous advantages like affordability and ease of maintenance, they should be inspected well before being taken on rent. When we talk about one-bedroom apartments, we don’t expect them to be too spacious. And we are open to adjustments. The problem arises when the smaller spaces of the house like the washrooms and the kitchens are so small, they don’t even allow a single person to use them without discomfort. And that is why it’s important to check if these rooms of the house are too small to be functional. It’s only after you have checked the house thoroughly that you should get into a contract.