Opting for the best face serum as per your skin type and skincare issues could help you have well-nourished skin and a radiant glow. Here’s how to select and get going with the one that works best for you.
Face serum could be the most promising addition you could make to your skincare routine. Formulated with active ingredients, face serum is a great way to hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin from environmental damages, and it can be applied after cleansing and before moisturizing.
Many people assume serum to be an alternative to face cream or moisturizer, but it is not so. A serum has a lighter consistency of natural and beneficial ingredients that quickly get absorbed into the skin, so ideally, you should use it right after cleansing. But at the same time, it also needs to be sealed with a moisturizer to maximize the benefits, and this is where a serum’s highly concentrated moisturization helps.
Think of a serum as a skincare product for addressing many skin woes like dullness, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and uneven skin tone. Now when you know what a serum is, let’s walk you through the many benefits of revamping your skincare routine with this magical potion and the brand to trust for your skincare needs.
Top benefits of using a face serum
Here are some of the best reasons why you should include a face serum in your routine skin care at home.
- Moisturizes, nourish, and brighten your skin
Skin that gets its daily dose of nourishment looks radiant and youthful. As the best face serum available online in India, Mamaearth’s face serum comes packed with the goodness of hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that layers your skin for elasticity and makes it smoother, supple, and radiantly hydrated.
- Keep fine lines at bay
Anti-aging regimens promote skin rejuvenation and collagen production. Using anti-aging serums dedicated to addressing fine lines and wrinkles gives you the looks of youth. Such serums should include Vitamin C, Retinol, or Bakuchi to ward off annoying signs of aging.
- Get you rid of dark spots
Ever wonder why your skin appears darker in some areas than others? Sun exposure, dust, and pollution are likely the reasons. A serum is usually full of antioxidants and pigment-fighting ingredients, and using it regularly could even out your skin tone.
- Exfoliates Skin
If your skin has fallen victim to dullness and sagginess, we recommend regular exfoliation with the best face serum. Exfoliating serums contain powerful ingredients to shed dead skin cells and clear the skin’s pores of blackheads and whiteheads.
How to get the most out of your serum?
- Cleanse your face: First, cleanse your face with a natural face wash before using a facial serum. Or else powerful ingredients in the serum may stick to the dust and grime on the face, which won’t allow the serum to penetrate the skin. Use lukewarm water only. Coldwater can close the pores, thus stopping your skin cells from absorbing the ingredients properly.
- Dampen your face: If your skin is slightly dry, apply the serum to dampen skin for the moisture makes penetration easier. For sensitive skin, we suggest drying your skin beforehand.
- Use a dedicated face serum: The best face serums are crafted with potent ingredients to address different skin woes. Different face serums have specific ingredients based on specific skin goals when picking a facial serum.
- Moisturization is the last step: The trick is to use moisturizer as the last step to seal the active ingredients in the serum. Serums act deeply into the skin because their small molecules deliver potent ingredients to the skin’s outermost layers, making them super effective. So, using a moisturizer after applying them will do good to your skin.
- Less is more: More can be harmful when facing serum. Going with a small quantity with active ingredients is suggested to prevent skin irritation or redness.
Choosing the best face serum to amp your skincare regimen
If you are new to skincare, the experience can be overwhelming. As the market is flooded with a sack of options for skincare needs, it is easier to get swayed by every product in the beauty arsenal. So, here are our edits of best face serums, especially hand-picked for you.
Mamaearth is one of the emerging skincare brands trusted for the goodness of nature. As Asia’s first Made Safe brand, it caters to the needs of the youth for trading beauty with nature. The formulation is based on nature-inspired ingredients, free from harmful chemicals or toxins.
Mamaearth best sellers’ range of face serum
- Skin Illuminate Face Serum for Radiant Skin with Vitamin C and Turmeric
Packed with powerful ingredients like Vitamin C, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Squalane, Turmeric, this face serum gently hydrates the skin and gives you a radiant glow. So, let’s redefine beauty with this highly potent face serum by Mamaearth and say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Correct Face Serum with Niacinamide and Ginger Extract for Acne Marks and Scars
Acne and scars are the most annoying skin concerns for most of us. Mamaearth Skin Correct Face Serum is loaded with proven ingredients such as Niacinamide and Ginger Extract to reduce acne scars and marks, minimize enlarged pores, and improve overall skin texture.
- Ubtan Face Serum with Turmeric & Saffron for Skin Brightening
Give your skin a boost of 24-hour hydration and bring back radiant and glowing skin with Mamaearth Ubtan Face Serum. Formulated with the natural goodness of Turmeric and Saffron, the Ubtan Face Serum also fights sun damage and enhances your skin’s natural glow.
It is lightweight, non-greasy, and gets absorbed quickly without causing a mess. It is super potent too, so 5-10 drops of it should do the trick. We recommend using a natural face wash for deep facial cleansing before applying any of these best face serums at home.
Face serums are one of the best ways to amplify your natural radiance and glow. There are many different face serums, each unique formulation to brighten your skin, reduce blemishes, boost hydration, or fight annoying signs of aging.
We suggest avoiding any skincare products that contain any harmful chemicals. You should always go with the best face serums that come with nature’s bounty to redefine beauty. So go and grab your pack of natural goodness now!